Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pinterest Recipes

Who doesn't love Pinterest? Without it, what my wedding would've ended up like? How would my apartment would be decorated? What would I ever cook for dinner? I thought it would be fun to share some how some of my favorite "pins" panned out in real life.

Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of Pinterest fails (most of mine involve hair tutorials) and I love all of the Pinterest fail blogs out there (Pinstrosity is one of my favorites), but I have also had some success with Pinterest recipes! Here are some of my favorites: 

BLT Pizza 
This recipe actually inspired me to write this post! I just made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious. The directions are super straight forward and the end result looks a lot like the pin. Overall, I was pretty impressed.


Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
This dish has become one of my favorite comfort foods. It's so easy - the hardest part is making the mashed potatoes to go with it - and it's my go-to when I'm craving chicken and noodles, but don't have any noodles on hand. 



Dill Pickle Dip
I love this dip! It's kind of a twist on a regular cheese ball. It can be whipped up super quickly, and I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. I think I've brought this as an appetizer to every party I've been to in the last six months. If anyone's getting sick of it, they haven't told me! 


Monster Cookies
BEST COOKIE RECIPE EVER. I'll be honest. I used to really struggle with homemade baked goods. For some reason, nothing ever turned out quite right. That all changed when I found this recipe. I make it so often, I've got it nearly memorized. The cookies turn out huge - but there aren't a ton. If you're bringing them somewhere to share, I recommend making a double batch! 


Have you successfully made any of these recipes? Have you had luck with other Pinterest recipes? Share them with me! I tend to get stuck in recipe ruts. I'd love to know what's in your regular menu rotation. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment