Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's been a few weeks since my last H54F post, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays.  Don't give up on me!

ONE.  Our save the dates made their debut in mailboxes across the mid-west.  They seem to be a big hit!

TWO.  For Christmas, Santa brought me an elliptical, which I was really excited about.  Unfortunately, he may have dropped it as he was coming down the chimney and cracked the main frame.  Luckily for me, Santa shops on Amazon, which has a fantastic replacement policy!  The replacement is already waiting on my parents' doorstep.  So, I guess Operation: Get-Skinny-For-My-Wedding can wait until I go home next weekend. ;)

THREE.  I am starting my big-girl-job-search early.  I have started applying for some communication/public relations positions and have already received some feedback.  I am not getting my hopes up about anything yet, but it feels good to get a head start.  As long as I have a job (any job!) when I graduate, I will be pleased.

FOUR.  All of my roommates are back in Columbus finally!  I really missed them over break.  It is going to be hard to move out at the end of this summer.  We're going to have to have lots of family dinners, game nights and slumber parties next year at my new place.

FIVE.  It's 2013!  This is one of my biggest years to date!  I can't wait for all of the exciting things that lie ahead. 

What are the highlights of your week?  If you do a #H54F post, link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great week! I have to say, I'm jealous of your elliptical, broke or not! ;)

Post a Comment