Thursday, September 13, 2012

And so it begins...

It's official!  The date has been set.  Tyler and I will be tying the knot on August 10, 2013!  I am so excited; it feels so much more real now that I am able to wear my ring and answer everyone when they ask, "When's the big day?"

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="373"] I never thought that I would be that girl who constantly shares pictures of her ring. I am sure all of you that know me personally would say, "we always knew you would be that girl."  
NOTE:
Disregard the man hands, my mother has since painted my nails.  According to her, "If you're going to wear a big girl ring, you need to have big girl nails!"
[/caption]

In addition to having a date, a church and a hall, other big plans are in the works!  My top priorities are to make sure that each guest gets their bellies full of good food and has a great time dancing it all off and to make sure that I have great pictures to remember all of the details.

My mom is working on getting information from the caterer that she used for her wedding a few years ago (fingers crossed that this guy is in the budget because he is so good).

Tyler and I are both really interested in having a band, so we are checking into that.

I have looked at so many photographers, but I am just not I have found one that I am ready to book.  Pictures are so important to me, so I want to make sure that I find the perfect person.  The search continues...

We have a meeting set up with the Deacon that will be officiating our wedding mass in a couple of weeks.  I am so excited to begin the next step in my faith journey; I am so excited that Tyler will be traveling along with me.

So, all of the major plans have been set in motion.  Now it's time to sit back and enjoy this special time in our lives.  We're getting married!

What are/were the most important things to you while planning your wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment