Friday, September 14, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends

I am so excited to spend some quality time with two of my closest friends tonight!  We are going to drink wine, look through my large stack of bridal magazines (Thank you, Mom & Mrs. Elking!), and watch Bridesmaids and The Wedding Singer.  Are you sensing a theme, or is it just me?  I just can't wait to hug Liz & Stacy.  I haven't seen either of them since Tyler popped the question!

[caption id="attachment_40" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This picture is from a trip we, as in myself, Liz, Stacy and Tyler, took to Chicago last spring. I knew he was a keeper when he (and the three of us) survived that car ride.[/caption]

If only Joelle could join us, it would be the perfect night!  I guess I'll let it slide, since she has had some very exciting things happening in her life recently, too!

[caption id="attachment_41" align="aligncenter" width="224"] Joelle & her boyfriend, Brad, are reunited after a year apart! This picture gives me teary eyes every time! I am so happy to see her smile.[/caption]

Tomorrow, the three of us are going to a baby(ies) shower for Liz's sister, Emily, who is expecting twins at the end of the year!  I could not be more excited for them.  I just wish they would hurry up!  How long does it take to cook those buns in that oven of yours, Em?  Crank up the heat!

[caption id="attachment_43" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Hot mama![/caption]

Oh, and thanks to Liz's boyfriend, Stouty, for letting us have this soiree at his apartment.

[caption id="attachment_42" align="aligncenter" width="179"] Aaarrrgh ya gonna wish you didn't approve this pajama party?[/caption]

Have a good weekend, everyone!  If you're spending time with friends, enjoy every minute.  I know that I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment