Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Straight to the Moon

Anytime the topic of our honeymoon comes up, I can't help but giggle and think about watching reruns of The Honeymooners on Nick at Nite.



Who didn't love Jackie Gleason? His character was so funny. Except for the whole threatening spousal abuse thing. But hey, it's a classic. 

Nostalgia aside, Tyler took care of booking our honeymoon a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more thrilled! We are officially departing for Cabo San Lucas the Monday after our wedding. 

Does anyone remember Mrs. Merchant's freshman geography class? We had plan our dream vacations and I chose Cabo after I saw the kids from Laguna Beach take a spring break trip to the Baja Peninsula. So, I guess, in a way, Mr. Post is making my dreams come true. ;)

We are staying at Casa Dorada Resort and Spa. It's going to be beautiful and fun and sunshine-y and I just can't wait!


Can we go now?


Look, I'm all ready! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment