Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Final Countdown

I can't believe it is December already!  Where has time gone?  Each year seems to go by more and more quickly.  I can't believe Tyler and I have been engaged for more than three months now.  I am so looking forward to Christmas and to the new year.  I have so much to look forward to!

In six months and three days, I will graduate from The Ohio State University with a B.A. in strategic communication and a minor in professional writing (For those of you who don't know what kind of job I will get with that degree, neither do I!).

In eight months and eight days, I will marry my best friend!  I can't believe that I am old enough to get married.  Wait, am I old enough to get married?  Who is ever old enough?  Either way, I am ecstatic and counting down the days (251!).

2013 is going to be a doozy.  I just can't wait for all of the excitement!  I am sure that things will get crazy very quickly and I will be wishing I could go back in time to when I didn't have to figure out the rest of my life, but until then, I am going to be anxiously waiting for each next step.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment