Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'd like to take the time to share with you a little something I just wrote.  It's a spinoff of a song that my mom sings to me each year on my birthday, courtesy of her grandma.

Ahemm. A one, a two, a one, two, three, four.

A happy Friday to you
A happy Friday to you
May you feel Jesus near
Every day of the year
A happy Friday to you
A happy Friday to you
The best you have ever had!


I know, I know.  That was magical.  How am I not nominated for a Grammy?

And now, let's move on to the real reason you are all here- to hear about my majestic daily life (who caught the Jenna Marbles reference?).

ONE. I am so excited for the weekend because for the first time in as many weekends as I can remember, Tyler and I have no real plans.  We can just relax and enjoy some down time.  Wait, do I remember how to do that?

TWO. Tyler and I went to see Aerosmith at Nationwide Arena on Sunday night.  It was a fantastic show!  It is so hard to believe that those guys are my grandpa's age.  They have still got it goin' on.  They have so much energy and they put on a great concert.  I would go again in a heartbeat!

THREE. One of my closest friends got engaged this week!  You can read more about it here.

FOUR. Our engagement pictures came in this week!  You can get a sneak peek here. And as an added bonus, when I went to pick them up, I got to have lunch with my mom and visit some of the Family Health ladies.

FIVE. We have made a serious dent in our Christmas shopping!  We can check off Aleigha, Bennet, Kaden and Tyler's parents.  Now, if only I had some ideas for parents and for my godmother!  That is going to take some thinking.  Any ideas? :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment