Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

I am so bad at blogging.  Well, I am not so bad at it when I actually do it!  At least I (sometimes) manage to do High Five for Friday posts.

ONE

Tuesday was my 22nd birthday!  I cannot believe how quickly the last year has gone by.  Twenty-one brought so many blessings like becoming Catholic and getting engaged… It’s going to be a tough year to beat, but I am sure that 22 is going to top it.  In the next year I’ll be graduating from The Ohio State University with my bachelor’s degree, starting my career, possibly moving to a new city and getting married!  This is the last year that I will celebrate my birthday as Morgan Passmore!

TWO

On a related note, thank you to all of my friends and family for helping make my birthday special.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support.  My parents outdo themselves each year on my birthday and I could not be more thankful.  Tyler pulled off yet another surprise – We will be seeing Aerosmith at Nationwide Arena on November 25!  I am so excited!

THREE

I feel like I can relax a little when it comes to wedding planning… We have made so much progress!  Thank you to everyone who has helped.  We officially have our caterer, photographer and DJ booked.  We are moving forward with pre-marital responsibilities – Our Pre Cana workshop is on November 10.  I know there is so much left to plan, but I am so excited to have so many of the major details crossed off of my list.

FOUR

Speaking of photographers, we decided to book Julie Link from Photography by Julie for our wedding.  She did my parents’ wedding and my senior pictures, so I am familiar with her and she does great work!  We booked our engagement session for next Friday, October 26.  I am so excited!  I went shopping this week on my day off (hey, a girl has to have a little fun on her birthday!) and picked up the outfits we’ll wear.  It’s starting to feel much more real now!

FIVE

I am so excited for the weekend!  Tomorrow Tyler and I are going to the Ohio State vs. Purdue game.  This will be my first game of the season!  I am going to have to keep my wits somewhat about me, though, because we’re going dress shopping on Sunday!  I just can’t wait.  I am so looking forward to having some girl time, hugging on my soon to be niece and nephew and trying on some fancy duds.  I have no doubt it will be a day to remember!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.  Go Bucks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment